What is it that everyone loves about Mrs Brown’s Boys? The sitcom starring Brendan O’Carroll as the loud-mouthed Agnes Brown first hit screens in the 1990s. It was notorious for its slapstick comedy and caricatures, which had live audiences it performed before in tears. Now as Mrs Brown’s Boys heads back to the stage with a 2020 tour of Mrs Brown’s Boys D’Live Show, we take a look at the jokes and gags that made the sitcom so popular.
1. Love is like snow…you don’t know whether it’s going to stick…and you don’t know how many inches you’re gonna get!
2. What do you call that useless piece of skin at the end of a willy? A Man
3. It rained for 40 days and 40 nights. Yea. And God called that disaster? Yea. In Ireland we call that the f**kin’ summer!
4. Mrs Brown: *shakes Mick’s hand*
Mick: Mrs Brown that’s a condom on your hand…
Mrs Brown: Well you can never be too careful with the wankers you meet nowadays!
5. Do you know what I saw on the internet? On the internet they said that if you get everybody in the whole world who works in McDonalds to hold hands, you have to get your own burger!
6. What singer is famous for the moonwalk?
Neil Armstrong! Winnie? Neil Armstrong.
The stage musical Mrs Brown’s Boys D’Live Show begins its tour in June 2020, travelling to Birmingham, Cardiff, Hull, London, Glasgow, Blackpool, Edinburgh and more. Don’t miss your chance to see the BAFTA award-winning show live, with tickets to see Mrs Brown’s Boys D’Live Show available now.